Thursday, July 17, 2008

Taking the kids to the park....




























We decided to take the kids to the park yesterday so the cousins could play together. LeeAnn LOVES to be a little mom to Gracie. She spoils her and then makes it hard for mom cause LeeAnn carries her around everywhere and then Gracie wants mom to do that. She just wants to be a big sister so bad. They had fun swinging and sliding, and teeter tottering at the park. I got lots of really cute pictures of them playing. It was extremely hot out so we decided to go for some ice cream after we left the park. Gracie was a total hoot to watch with the ice cream. She was eating a little bit of everybodies and then she ate Ronnie's cone. At first she wasn't sure if it was food so she was kind of gumming it, but when she got a taste of it she ate it right down! It was funny. Afterwards, we went back to mom's and the kids played together for awhile. Gracie was mocking words and sounds that I made. I was rolling the ball to her and saying wheee and she would roll it and say wheee. Then I showed her the blocks open and shut and I would say open and shut and she would say "shut" very clearly. It was so cute. Well, then it was about time for the kids to go so we came to my house so Ronnie could pick out a couple of toys from our rummage stuff. We also picked out something for Gracie. I hope Ronnie likes his toys cause we didn't really have very much that interested him. All in All it was a very fun day spent with family!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

You got such CUTE pictures. I love the ones from the back where LeeAnn, Ronnie, & Gracie are walking & Mom too. Those are sweet little pictures. Mom told me you taught her the word "shut". She won't say it for me!!! I put a link on my blog to yours so Ron's family & my other friends who read my blog can see. Hope you don't mind! Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

How adorable are these pics? They all looked like they had a great time! How much fun to spend with their Aunt and Grandparents. I LOVE Shadyside park. I keep wishing it was here in Noblesville. Dare to dream.....

Becky